Wednesday 15 August 2007

Classes from tomorrow...

One more time , yet another sem, yet another timetable , yet another new face(s), yet another teacher.The vicious circle of BE comes full and as ever I remain in doubt of the previous sems exams, the new syllabus and the books to buy, of routines to follow, of classes to join.
Classes probably start tomorrow and I go, promising myself, after a long time to work hard again unlike the last few sems, to be more focussed,to attend more than bunk...only time will tell how far this will go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the classes. I can imagine that everything changing at once would get confusing :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I put instructions on how to use the buttons on this page: http://loveisdead.net/affiliates.php?buttons