Tuesday 14 August 2007

A day in the life of Pluto...


Hmmm, its been a long night...I wonder when Dad's gonna come out.Ahh there he is, lemme run towards him and hug him.*HUGS* Dads shouting at me, maybe I over-hugged him, oh cool he is leashing me now, that means I get to go out.Yay!The gates open and here I go...pull...pull...pull.That tree is only a few feet away.Nice!
Hey, who's that dog? Hey! come here! *BOW* come here...*grrr* hey.Oops I made dad angry he is tugging at me now.
Ahhh, that was a good walk, now let me get some good sleep inside my room.Bye dad.

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

huh?....what?....oh Hi mom! Food?yay! What have u brought? oh Chapathis...my favourate.Yummy!


*burp*


Nice...let me sleep some more.


*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*


huh?...whats that?...sound of chains...must be some dog.How dare a dog enter my area!!!Hey you! Yeah you! *BOW* Get out of my area and take your ugly master with you!!!Yeah thats right...run!Dont u dare come back here!If I see you here again I'll thrash both of u and bite off your fur till you are balder than bald! get it?

I showed them!huh!


*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*


what? oh! Guranna....hi, I hope he can see my tail wagging...Im too lazy to get and greet him.Yeah he can see it alright! oh he is calling me....oh he is coming here....get up,get up quick. Ahh it feels so good when he pets me.Yeah..pet some more...and would u mind scrathing me a bit there? yeah and there...yeah there...thnx!
you are the best after mum,dad,the neighbour aunty, the cute bitch at the yet of the street with a white tail and brown spots,the little monkey with a broken hand,the vegetable vendor.................



*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
hmmm, nice nap...now I wanna pee.Let me whine a bit...maybe Guranna will come.

*whines*

What did I tell ya?...here he comes.Hurry up will ya? take off the chain quickly....come one now...I havent got all day....is that all u got??....o god! quick!Finally!!!

Ahh there's my tree.Nice!Nice!
I should be careful now, Guranna is strict...I can eat all the stuff on the road nor can I jump on the strangers.He is harder to pull too.Oh cut me some slack for Pete's sake!Fine...I'll just do my business .Hey who's that dog?...hey you!come here!...oops forgot, Guranna's here!FINE!


ok we are back home now!He is making my bed...he will unleash me soon.It is about time he did that!nice!Noe he will play with me for some half an hour.Yay!

*play*

he where u going? over so soon? its only been half an hour!Come back u loser and pet me now! yeah like that! Nice! pet me more! and scratch me a bit will yeah?while u r at it!over there...and here....yeah good...ohhh thats good.very good!Its a dog's life!!!


Hey you going? come back!!!hey come back....huh!anyways,thnx, you are the best after
mum,dad,the neighbour aunty, the cute bitch at the yet of the street with a white tail and brown spots,the little monkey with a broken hand,the vegetable vendor.................


Oh wow!Dad's here too...hi dad!lemme hug him....oh he is singing....lemme growl....!
hehe they seem to like that! clowns!I wonder how long he is gonna sing.Just get in and throw me some food man!


*20 minutes*


Oh good dads having dinner!Lemme wag my tail vigorously now...and growl with love...he will throw me some of his food.There he goes.Oh rotti.Nice.Now again!...


*30 minutes*


Hmmm, they are all asleep.What shall I do now? Where is that bandicoot? He should be here by now...I can play around with him. Let me look around at the back and see what I can find till then!


Ohh there he is....get him, get him.Got him.Hey! where did u go?sheesh.


....


Ohh its dawn now...so many things, so little time...I need to take a vacation, oh good there is the newspaper, let me read it.
*scratch*
*scratch*
*bite*


Oops, I am not supposed to read the newspaper, I forgot!I hope Guranna didnt hear that!I wonder when dads gonna come out.....

No comments: