Tuesday 25 August 2009

Music and Me

I was tagged by Miss Perplexed!
Just read on to understand the tag.

Favourite artist:
Metallica

Favourite artist was not part of her tag, but part of a facebook tag made to me earlier. Thought I will take care of both in one post ;)
Also note that none of the songs below are from Metallica, even though they are my favourite. Mainly because, I can't relate any of their songs to my life. I also tried to fit in a kannada song somewhere, but didn't have a favourite that matched any of these questions and I couldn't come up with questions to match the favourites, so that didn't happen either.


Opening credits:
Danger zone - Kenny Loggins.

Waking up :
Here I am - Bryan Adams

Average day:
Everyday - Bon Jovi

First date:
You are beautiful - James Blunt

Falling in love:
For I cant help falling in love with you - George Weiss

Love scene:
Zara Zara - R.H.T.D.M

Fight scene:
Ten Thousand Fists in the air - Disturbed

Breaking up:
Last Thing On My Mind - Ronan Keating

Getting back together:
Way back into Love - Hugh Grant & Haley Bennet

Secret love:
She Fucking Hates Me - Puddel Of Mudd

Life's okay:
Keep rollin' - Limp Bizkit

Mental breakdown:
Du Hast - Rammstein

Driving:
Decadance - Disturbed

Learning a lesson:
A new day has come - Celine Dion

Deep thought:
Loose yourself - Eminem

Flashback:
Koi Lauta De Mere Beete Hue Din - Kishore Kumar

Partying: - Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

Happy dance: - Hakuna Matata

Regretting: No regrets here, thus this one will be left empty.

Long night alone: Tere Bina Zindagi se koi - Kishore & Lata (Cause there is a line 'aaj ki raat tum jo kehdo toh...' remember?)

Death scene: Bring me to life - Evanescence

Closing credits: My Way - Elvis Presley


--
Thank you Perplexed. I had to pick songs that you or Silverstreak hadn't picked (Atleast most of them) and sorry for the ones meant to be funny :P I just had to do it!

Now I tag those who I think have any chance of picking this up-

Abhishek (Who will be going to Varanasi)

Ajay (Out of curiousity)

Anup (Who hasn't blogged for like forever)

Anush (who will love this)

Gauri (Who writes lovely poems)

Mithun (Who desperately needs a second post)

Rashmi (Who doesn't like tags)

Rubs (Who won't even read this post)

Shilpa the great (Damn!)

Shimmer (Who loves coffee too)

Smitha (Who will read this, won't comment on it and definitely will not follow the tag because aunty has ego)

Trashley (Who really needs an excuse to blog)


And anybody who reads this and wants to do this :)

9 comments:

Intern said...

hey im tagged :P

btw, nice to know your taste of music :)

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

hello uncle...
1 i read this.
2 i am commenting.
3 i will not follow this tag cause i do not follow english movies...!!!
P.S. I never knew my alter ego was smitha aunty.....it was the first link i clicked upon and it turned out to be me...how sad..!! :( (

Iceman said...

@Shimmer
Thnx. Follow it up.


@Smits
You like to call people uncle and aunty. Thought it would be appropriate to use the same protocol with you.

Didn't know it would upset you so much!! Edited it :D

Rashmi said...

Wow! i am tagged again...but i'll try nd do this one as this one looks cool...lets see when m on it.

v said...

:) :)

Iceman said...

@Rash Yes its fun. try it.

---

^^

:) :) :)

Anusha said...

yes,i will love doing this.
just wait till im completely well.

Gauri Gharpure said...

Thankss :) i am not a very music / movie person, but will try take it up, may be with some twist.

Abhishek said...

well a tough one for me.....will try anyway......