Saturday 22 August 2009

World's most happening friends list

In India, people love to talk(and definitely not listen). And half the people on Gtalk may not even know how to compose and send an email (Except forwarding other people's meaningless mails) but they sure know how to chat on it!

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to chat on gtalk, which is why its the most popular thing on the internet around here. Any fool can be a techno-crappo without even knowing what that even means!

Why am I saying all this? You must have thought that when I wrote "My incredible boring life" post a few days ago, that I wrote just for the kicks...right? Ohh so funny and all? Not really.

You must really take a look at my friends list on Gtalk in the peak hours. (India's most popular online app)










They are ALL IDLE!!! What the hell are they so busy with? I just don't get it!


5 comments:

Intern said...

wow, thats a lot of online frends,
how did u get them ?? :O :O

Anusha said...

too bad im on top of the list....

Iceman said...

What's the use of having even that many? They are all busy with something else!

Rashmi said...

Aree i am there na dude...and i sure am not busy...we can sure talk...
kya yaar batana tha na ki baat karni hai...

Iceman said...

^^
Wow!
I'll keep that in mind!