Tuesday 20 December 2011

Run boy run..

This a true (silly, pointless, facepalm) story:


Once upon a time, me and a couple of friends had to get back home from somwhere. The "home" was a kilometer away and there was only one bike, a Royal Enfield Bullet. The person who had dropped and gone to his home.

It was decided that my two friends would go back on the bullet while I walked back. Because I liked to. Personal choice.

And so they went. As soon as they started, I had an idea, they were taking the longer route because the roads were wider, I could take the SLIGHTLY shorter gullies. So I ran and ran and ran, with the sound of the bullet engine within ear shot.

It was a about a 7 minute run. Guess who got home first?


Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Morale of the story: What does that make me?



Come on...its silly, but its cryptic. Im sure you can crack this one!!












It shows I am...


One of these days, I'll get back in shape and show you!



6 comments:

Mohan said...

So, now u're not "someguy ... somewhere" ???!!! :P

Iceman said...

Im still someguy somewhere. But it just so happens that Im faster than a speeding bullet.

PhilO♥ said...

Haha! You actually ran all the way?? :P
Loved the post! :) Keep up the speed :D

Iceman said...

Yeah! :)


Thank you!

Namrath said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Namratha said...

"Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound"

You are SUPERMAN!