Thursday 11 December 2008

Small rider on the last post!

Don't you now take things literally when I am joking! Or when there is a potshot article on the blog...If I have to explain that now, its gonna be a tough job! ;)

The last thing I want now is people jumping at me taking everything literally and then casually referring to the last post!

for ex: I really don't want a big blue whale as a girlfriend!

The easiest thing would be to take the more positive side of it - cause that's usually what I mean! In fact it is said that a person takes the negative/positive side of any statement depending upon his/her own mentality and I am not just talking about optimism. Take that smart ass, HAHA!

for ex: I say "oh that guy is complete a$$hole"
I mean - The guy is a complete a$$hole!
I don't mean - I hate him/ I would like to kill him / He is my enemy



"I'm so misunderstood" (singing - not crying...BAH!)
Save me Jeebus!

9 comments:

Anusha said...

you,my dear friend,are a gordian knot!!!!

rubs said...

guru find new topics..!!u r dispelling ur blog readers!!!

Iceman said...

" The Gordian Knot is a legend associated with Alexander the Great. It is often used as a metaphor for an intractable problem "

I am an intractable problem!

Anusha said...

the first word that came to my mind when i read ur post was-Gordian Knot.....

you're a knot,Gordian or not!!!!

Iceman said...

" A piece of ribbon or similar material tied or folded upon itself and used or worn as an ornament. "

I am an ornament!

Anusha said...

knot-"A fastening formed by looping a piece of string,rope etc on itself and tightening it"

where is the ornament part????????

Iceman said...

" A piece of ribbon or similar material tied or folded upon itself and used or worn as an ornament. "

Right there - In the end!!
Borrow Kavya's glasses!

Anusha said...

i can see properly!!!!
but knot has different meanings....and it need not necessarily imply an ornament always!!!

btw,why on earth would i refer to you! as an! ornament!!!???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.