Saturday 17 May 2008

Internals

No matter how well I start,it's the same, I always seem to come back to damage-control in the end.
A vow to go past 20 in all subjects...and the great lord knows how, POOF!!,3rd internals tomorrow and I have not the faintest idea about the portions even!

A few words start ringing in your head "Last semester you had promised me you would study now?...what happened to all that meditation? didn't they help you? "

I also continue my sixth semester tradition of falling ill exactly before the internals and I begin to wonder if its a subconscious excuse NOT to study!
After careful, thought, I finally realise its because of all the dust accumulated over my text books which are finally unsettled when I decide to honour them with my gracious touch.In a nutshell , I got dust allergy and one thing seems to lead to another.

I keep thinking that I got CG tomorrow despite repeated reminders from one and all that we ain't got CG the next day!

FINE!!USP it is...hey, this is easy...


Noon IST
12.05.08
NIE

I sit to write, I write and I write...cause , it feels good to say this, I had actually studied!
But then...

I still get caught copying!

"ಏನಪ್ಪಾ ? ಕಾಪಿ ಹೊಡ್ದಿಥಾ ಇದಿಯಲ್ಲ? ಎಷ್ಟು ಮಾರ್ಕ್ಸ್ ಬಂತು? ವಾಹ್ ೭ ಮಾರ್ಕ್ಸ್ ಬಂಥ? GOOD! "
(What hot dude? ya copying..how much did ya flick, 7? thats so totally awesome dude! )

"No maam, I wrote 75% of this figure on my own "

"ಒಹ್ ಹೌದ? ರೀ ಜಯಂತ್, book ಕೊಡ್ರಿ direct -ಆಗಿ ಕಾಪಿ ಮಾಡ್ಲಿ , ಅಥವ ನೀವೇ ಅಲ್ಲಿ ಹೋಗಿ ತೊಡೆ ಮೇಲೆ ಕೂತು ಬರೀರಿ
ಹೋಗಿ! "
(Oh yeah?Hey Jayanth dude give him ya book, let the him copy from it directly,or even better, you go sit on his lap )



" ಇಲ್ಲ ಮೇಡಂ, ಇಷ್ಟು ಸಾಕು(No thanks , Im fine), I will write on my own now! "

" If you had told me earlier, I would have brought my book from home, for you to write from "

(#)The rest of the "Funny" statements made by her are truncated, cause we all get the point.


fine, that went off well anyway!


1630Hrs IST
NIE

Software Engg.

Guess what? I get caught copying!

The OS guy seems to be enjoying playing snake Xenxia on his cell phone. So we all decide to turn this into an open source fest.Pradeep sitting next to me seems to be putting Somerville to shame.

50 minuted through, I am sincerely copying with such ruthless intent , totally bent over to Pradeep's side that I fail to hear some sort of rustling sound of paper.About 30 seconds later I realise that I am actually writing on the empty bench, the rustling sound was the OS guy snatching my book from me!Cheers, this calls for roars of laughter, take a bow, now get your ass out!

Tuesday,

CG internals, 3+1+2 people show up to write...and I am asked to sit that bench far far away very close to where the teachers sit.Made sure I am atleast 3 benches away from the nearest neighbour. I write answer 2 to 3 , 3 to 4, and 5 to god knows what!

Single digit, my domain!Normalcy restored!At least I didnt get caught copying!



CN:
Better than any of the CN tests.I take a wild guess at an answer...out of nowhere, not even an educated guess and chances are that it might be the correct answer - 4 out 10 times.Great!


Wednessday

SSM: -I'm gonna write that - yeah right!


PPL(Passionate Programming Language):
I enter the room - Passionately.
Study for 20 minutes -Passionately.
Discuss - Passionately
and I do a lot more things Passionately - finally including running to another room in a floor below you and actually writing the test.
I am yet to receive the marks passionately.


Averages - within striking range!


Don't rest yet you dog...we got CG lab internals on Saturday...write record...come on get busy!


FFWD to Saturday!

Copy
copy
copy
Studied zero (no wait - 2 programs) answered in full! Thnx to the wonderful world of copying!
Amidst shouts of "Bring me your SHITS" " I want all your SHITS", " Its been one hour, so many of you still havent submitted your SHITS", I just sneak out before they realise all of us could be copying our programs from another machine on the network.

and no I didn't get caught copying!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

u r d next chetan bhagat..!!!