Wednesday 21 May 2008

How to Stay Happy Always :)



1. I have thrown out non-essential numbers.

This includes marks,aggregates, height,weight, internet usage limits, pocket money and bike mileage.


2. I Keep only cheerful friends.
The grouches pull you down.
(Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)

3. I kinda Keep learning:
Or at least I try, ok fine, I at least decide to try.
Today I learnt - Not to try stunts when you are not sure of pulling it off, especially at a crowded traffic signal!
Keep learning
'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'


4. I Enjoy the simple things
Like a simple walk with Pluto in the neighbourhood, a zoom on the bike or watching the fish swim in my pond.

5. I Laugh often, long and loud,until I gasp for breath.
You know me!If you don't, well now you do :)

6. The tears happen:
C'mon, I can't always pretend, I got no emotions? besides, everyone seems emotional especially when you are reading their (personal) blog ;P
Learn to MOVE ON!

7 I have surrounded myself with what I love:
Family,friends, pets, music, movies,plants, hobbies, whatever.

8. Trying to cherish my health:
It ain't perfect as yet, but it will be, yeah baby!

9. I Don't take guilt trips.
I take a trip to the betta, even to college, but NOT to where the guilt is.

10. The 10th reason/rule, is THERE ARE NO RULES!!!
RUCK the FULES!!!

Finally - No rules can keep you happy, its you who can!Hakuna Matata!

2 comments:

Anusha said...

proves that everybody can stay happy.....if u have to find reasons to sttay happy,then frame rules to stay happy....sounds funny-but hey! it works like magic!!!!!!!!!!!

so even if things sound dumb-like makin rules and etc....just try it.......maybe this will lead u somewhere.....

btw,wen r u enlightening us wid the 10th commandment ????????

chaitra said...

even i do this things to keep myself happy......can u mention de tenth reason ?????