Sunday 21 December 2008

Contact!


Should you feel you should reach out and make contact with my planet!
I am an ultra social alien-


YOU CAN ADD ME AT:
--------------------------

Orkut Profile: - Add me
Ahh, every living soul seems to have an orkut profile!

Facebook:- Add me
So that we bother each other with our quiz results. Why else?


Messengers:

Yahoo Messenger: icemaninsane@ymail.com (You have to add the whole thing -ymail included)
They call me "Old faithful" at Y! Messenger :D - The smileys, audis, IMvs and everything!
Gtalk ID: insanityunltd <~a.t~> Gmail.com
Gtalk is a bit bland and boring, but the non-tech savvy people hang out at gtalk. Hey I can adjust :P


Email: insanityunltd <~a.t~> Gmail.com
I hate spam!

Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/icemanx
This thing called micro-blogging catching up and my profile there has been lyin unused for quite a while now!











Social networks:




SMS Group
For some of who haven't noticed the side bar or simply just don't know.
I have my own SMS group where I send 7 (original- ok fine semi-original) jokes and 1 riddle each day.
Only for people without a Humour Handicap.
To join
send
JOIN INSANITY_UNLTD
to
9219592195
or
to 567678





--
This is something I have debated long and hard with my twin soul and some buddies!
Finally an attempt to reach out to the sane kind!

No comments: