Monday 16 September 2013

Aforementioned person in beforementioned resume for your presitigious organisation

I am currently pouring through a few resumes that have been mailed to me by people for an interview at my office. I don't mind poor language, but sometimes, some just strike that crazy chord.

Here, take a look at one that made me cry, I can't make this stuff up:




"Dear sir/madan,

I am myself herewith kindly enclosed inside my resume for your good cansideration..."








*facepalm with napalm*


5 comments:

Anusha said...

HOLY COW !!! That made me laugh out LOUD !

CRD said...

Holy Shit..How many MBs of space for that attachment? :P

Cheers
CRD

Iceman said...

Well, the email took forever to download to my email client..

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Hilarious! This is so funny!

Iceman said...

:D Credit goes to Mr.Applicant.