Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Bday Miss One hundred


                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                             




Ok so there is this entire ceremony that is supposed to be done when we have the 100th follower but I had decided against it, because no matter what I do, it seems to be held as boasting.

I do remember when the feature came out, I requested, pleaded and threatened my friends to hit it and raced to something like 8-10. Its taken quite a while to get to 3 figures. I guess I ain't such a good blogger after all Or maybe you have to be a nice guy? ;)


However, Mish, who had turned into my 100th follower yesterday also happens to be having her Bday today. So all the more reason eh? Though she did hit the button without so much as reading the headline of the latest post, which doesn't seem to serve its purpose. Anyway...

Happy B'day Mish have a great year ahead and thnx for the follow to you and the 99 others. You all rock!
Now please don't click un-follow just to piss me off guys :D

And do read the last post! The Daily Hypocrite #1 - Metrocity A few reactions won't hurt.

5 comments:

thatsmeMK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
djd said...

Ah don give me ideas now to unfollow :D

Iceman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iceman said...

@Djd Bro, I know you wouldn't do it :)

@ThatsmeMK Haha..glad you liked it! :)

Anonymous said...

So kezy
Oh..

Later