Sunday 14 November 2010

Jab ghar ki ronak badani ho..

Does anyone remember the old Nerolac ad from 1991 (around that time)?

The one where they play music with the paint brushes by beating them on the ladder and empty nerolac boxes and stuff?
                                                                                                                                                                                

I want the video. I don't want the cheezy Shah Rukh Khan version with all the over acting and stuff. Don't gimme suggestions like "Try googling it" or "Check on youtube" cause that's the first thing anyone would do.

If you have it, please let me know. I want I want I want!!
Maybe someone reading this has it or collected it or recieved it in a forward or something - hopefully.


Jab ghar ki ronak badani ho..
Deewaron ko jab sajaana ho..
Nerolaaac..Nerolac!

(No, this ain't an endorsement :P)


--
Edit:
Thank you Anonymous and Thank you Anusha, Im guessing you are both the same people :P

I got the video within 2 hours of posting this. Anusha mailed it to me. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
A big >:D< to you.

Its 47 seconds and its awesome. I watched it quite a few times already. Nostalgia...*sniff*!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I've been having a bad case of nostalgia myself. When do you think one is considered to be in their "mid 20s"? I'm turning 24 and it huuuurts. You know it's pretty bad when you're downloading commercials. I did that last year. I think this year I will drink chocolate milk and watch cartoons. It's a process...

Iceman said...

I don't think there is a mid-20s :P Im 24 too - Cheers! And I might watch a few cartoons too :D