Friday 9 April 2010

Weekends...!

I'm gradually beginning to dread weekends. They have become the busiest days of my week.

Once called Mr.24x7 Online...I hardly spend 20 minutes online now.

Anyway, I just got home. On my way here in the bus, I had a guy with a fat ass sitting next to me and I hardly had any space to sit. I heaved a sign of relief when fat ass got off mid-way and a woman with a fatter ass sat next to me(almost on me) and squeezed me half to hell by pushing my poor straw-like body against the body of the bus.

I have been missing blogging. You still remember the 'Save our bloggers' campaign right? Only 1411 real bloggers left. Do your bit to save us. Or should I upload a cute picture of me sleeping? (Yes cute, I'm good at Photoshop)

I need a break. I think I'll go to sleep.

4 comments:

djd said...

life changes :/
so do the things we do

v said...

Happens. Growing up means life inside out and upside down.

Rashmi said...

Yeah you have been missing??
Where are you buddy?
Good to see you here, want to see you more often though.
Take care
Cheers :)

Iceman said...

hmm...dont wanna grow up.

@Rash..yeah..haven't seen ya around either?