Wednesday 23 September 2009

My path to self discovery

I have an energetic soul ("most active and adventurous of your group..jumpy and active and are a fun person to be around!")

My lucky number is 1 (Probably cause that's how much I used to score in my internals)

My nickname should be sporty

I am wolverine

I was born to be a detective cause I have a lot of natural instincts (Yeah, a guy who is writing about problems with self discovery)

Am the perfect guy with the girls and they are all over me cause I treat them so well (They must be all invisible)

Am a kitten because I am shy,vulnerable but sweet! (Yes, I puked after this)

Am Excellent at kissing("awesome" and "talented" )

Am in love and the victim is supposed to be lucky

The first letter of my soul mate starts with A

Adolph Hitler was my ancestor!

I can fly and...











I Am actually Jim Carey!!



--

I wrote this blog all this while on a mission to discover myself and ended up with nothing. All I had to do was ask Facebook!!


Dang it! Why don't people tell me about stuff like this in time?

4 comments:

v said...

facebook knows it all!! *kitten?? heheheh!

Anusha said...

Looks like facebook has an answer if you have a question. :P
Btw,how come we never noticed for all these years that youre Jim Carrey?

Iceman said...

purrr purrr!

@Anusha

Yeah, they used to call me Jim Carrey of the class in my high school, wait till they find out I'm the real deal!

djd said...

hail Mark Zuckerberg