Wednesday 25 February 2009

On a very long long journey

I am going to the place of the famous Prayag where the 3 big rivers meet. Now I guess most of you would understand what had kept me so busy.

I am not sure when I will be back(1 week or more?) and in what condition, but definitely will miss y'all!

No blogs, tweets, group msgs on Insanity_unltd, scraps etc for a while!

Thanks to all of you for all your help, I promise to give my trip the best of my effort.

I am going alone. The tickets are reserved and the bags are packed. I request you to send me as many jokes as possible as long as it's free :P

Last but not the least - Don't send me "Touching Thoughts" cause I promise to be touched by your jokes. :P
JK, any message is good enough, it will save me from going sane (Hopefully).

My apologies to my team mates for not co-operating with the project. I don't whether this is right or not and it's the last thing I wanna think about.
--
Good bye! (I wish we had won the T20 today!)

2 comments:

R said...

Have a great time. Post about your trip when you return.

Gauri Gharpure said...

must have been some trip.. would like to read all abt it once you put in tht something u think is missing..