Wednesday 7 January 2009

Hi, I don't care. Thnx!

For every single person who has a problem with stuff about me or around me or whatever the hell you think you wanna have a problem with.

"Look at your cell"

"Stop eating like that"

"Stop calling him/her that"

"Stop saying that word"


" You bloody blood sucking insensitive freak. Why can't you just understand my feelings and behave a little more softly, tenderly with love and affection with a little more care and devotion and...boo hoo "

"Stop writing like that on your blog "

"Your bike makes so much noise"

"I hate your mouse"


and a host of other complaints, ridicules, insults etc,.

I had a little incident which gave me a little idea to help all you people deal with those complaints. Since I don't really have a public relations manager to cater to your jabs, I want you all to do me a favour.

1)Take a clean sheet of paper
2)Take an extra dark pencil - 2HB
3)Write down all your insults/complaints..in a list fashion
4)Number each of the insults/complaints..
5)Roll the paper
6)Put a rubber band over it
7)Shove it up yer #$%^in @%%

Take a good look at me - Do I look like I give a Rat's ass? (Remember the first line on my first orkut profile :P)

I have a new policy. It's called the No Sh!t From You Policy!
Which means, I won't be taking any sh!t from you....aw come on now, all good things come to an end?

I recently inaugurated my new policy by returning some Holy Sh!t to a bunch of people I have been taking sh!t from for all my life..and my-O-my does it feel good to pile-em-on with a load o' their own!
After having continously redefined/extended the limits of "Sportive behaviour" and the line between "Haha :) " and "Whoop-yo-@$$" time, it's finally time for change.

Sniff...Obama would be proud of that!

Ladies and gentlemen of the Compliant Cult...


Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol ...ok :)

Ganesh Prasad Eswar Kolekar said...

YAKO THAT MUCH FURIOUS...? YEN AITHU.. YAAR ***TA KKU CARE MAADBEDA... BE AS ARE BEFORE , NOW AND FOREVER... JUST GURU...