Saturday 2 June 2007

Divyadeepa-MU


Yeah Yeah...I know I should have done this long back but better late than never rite?

I was involved for a short while a few days ago as a part of an event which was held on the 29th of April,2007 at an open air theatre.



The show was organised to generate funds for a charity called DivyaDeepa charitable trust...which is basically a home for underprivileged children

http://www.divyadeepatrust.org/

I just want to say that the whole time was a wonderful experience, its one decision Ill always be happy I made (to volunteer of course) .I just wanna thank all the organisers and volunteers of the event which was a huge success, especially my team-mates Rohit, Shreenidhi, Abhishek, Surabhi and Pooja...a fine set of individuals I had the privilege of working with and I would like to thank my Captain, Mithun who led us well, I wish them all successful academic years and great careers ahead...and last but not the least, the children of Divyadeepa themselves for being such an influence...for reminding me how to dream..and how to chase the dreams we dreamt.