Thursday 30 April 2009

I want I want I want

Yesterday:

Forgiveness. Because I'm sorry - I have learnt my lesson.

Today:

Flavoured Toothpaste

Urdu daily

Perfume

A Walk to remember ("Fresh air")

A bank account

Tomorrow:

A dentist

An urdu channel

A dressing table

A trek to the Western Ghats ("Fresh air")

An ATM

Day after:

Four wives

A suite

A big screen TV with TataSky

All the things that make me high

And after you have met all my demands, you can prosecute me for the murder of 116 innocent people, thank you!


--

Sure Kasab, you want fries with that?

14 comments:

v said...

you forgot to mention the 72 virgins he was promised while taking on the task to kill people!

!@#$%^&*!!!!

and his lawyer was justifying these demands on national tv! heights!!

Silverstreak said...

Love the post!

Iceman said...

@Perplexed
I'm sure Kasab has by now given up all hopes of going to heaven. So the 72 virgins is a distant dream.

@Ping
Welcome back :P
Thank you

Pramukh said...

Providing him a lawyer is a big thing. He has been given a fair trial. but he has no limits , Who knows, he may end up saying he is innocent and asks to be let free !!

Iceman said...

I'll personally go and assassinate him if that happens and he goes scot free!

haughty said...

lets make him a kabab...dat sounds rhymin to his name kasab...lawyer and fairness to him?!!!!!!...indians r bein too sainty abt it....kill him if u ppl cant den 'll do d honors

Iceman said...

He will ultimately be hanged. Don't worry. :D

Gauri Gharpure said...

his smug just boiled my blood that day. tht prized, first shot of the guys trotting about with guns, remember..

brainy, wow post this is..

Iceman said...

Yeah. He was pulled up for smiling in the court also yesterday :D

Rashmi said...

Niceo one, loved it :)

Iceman said...

@^
Thank you :)

The Unsure Ascetic said...

good one mate. Nice compilation.

Iceman said...

:)

Anonymous said...

You made some excellent points there. I did a search about the subject and barely found any specific details on other sites, but then happy to be here, seriously, thanks.

- Lucas